Saturday, December 12, 2009

Welcome Home Meat Head, I mean Bryan

As you all know this week my baby brother Meat Head, I mean Bryan, was born. Mom doesn't like me saying that, but I call it like I see it. Sorry.

Anyhow, when I woke up Thursday I was so excited because I was finally going to get to meet the meat head! (Get it...meet the meat head..hehe, I crack myself up!)




Mom says you need to be very careful with new babies so I thought it would be best if I got some practice in before he got here. Come on doll, let's get you fed and changed.




I am so nervous, I hope he likes me! I can hardly stand it.



Well, he made it home. This is Dad showing him to me. Got to say, I had to do a double take. He looked a little weird to me.




So I FINALLY get to hold him. All went well with day one. He's a little squishy, but all in all, I think I like him.




OK, I do. I'll give him a little smooch so he knows and doesn't understand grown-up talk yet.





So day two at home is here and I get to hold him again. Then all of the sudden...UUMMMM do you smell that too? Out of no where...this overwhelming smell...WHAT IS THAT?!?! HE did that?!?!




So Mom got him all cleaned up and I decided we needed to have a talk about this. Seriously kid, if you want to be friends with me you gotta knock that off. No one likes to smell that stuff. Got it?


You GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!! AGAIN?!?!


I TOLD YOU TO STOP STINKING THE PLACE UP, YOU STINK KID!!!!




Then this time Grandma got him cleaned up and I felt bad for yelling at him like that. So she decided we all needed a group hug. That helped. Thanks Wanie!
















So after all the drama Aunt Brooke said "why don't we all just sit down and snuggle for a little bit?" Good idea Aunt Brooke. So I grabbed a cotton ball, the blanket and Meat Head. I love to snuggle. :)



I also decided I needed to spend some Elmo time with my Bro Kevin. Me & him have a pretty good bond when it comes to this stuff. Plus he doesn't stink like the other one.


So then we all took a group photo. I love my brothers! Thanks for hanging with me guys.
















For this weeks poll I need to get some insight into whats worse about these baby things. So help me out and vote! Well, gotta go get ready for Grandpa Mike, he's landing in an hour or so and gotta pick him up and feed him breakfast.


Later Peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment